JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have. He is new to the site and maybe just maybe his enthusiasm to get involved gives an impression that is unfounded by the above posts. Read his trade ratings, and yes mine is in there.
Let the community deside by his future behaviors not his present and fresh membership.

Its all good, the post just needs a bit more info.

Earlier today, he posted on a whole bunch of threads, back to back, it filled up the entire feed with nothing but his responses to multiple threads - most of which were new member introductions. Another member did that same thing a few weeks ago. For those of us that get notifications on threads, it ended up generating a big number of notifications on old intro threads and filled up the "recent threads" area with the same.

That's all it was ;)

Not defending the member only the RIGHT to post.'

Absolutely. Everyone has the right to post. But give some consideration to everyone else when you post on 25 threads back to back - it really makes it difficult to see what else is going on in the 'recent thread' feed.

That is a site issue not a reason to discredit a potential valuable asset to the community

Nah man, it's simple manners not to spam old threads to increase your thread count.

I appreciate your stance to play devils advocate but at the end of the day, what he did would I bet have caused more people then just me to push the ignore button on his profile. 7 good ratings and 1 bad one is not a great trading stats rating imo.

I'm pretty sure he got the message so hopefuly it's a dead issue.

An assessment by one person does not constitute a detractor from integrity on a single individual. So goes that argument based on 2 separate viewpoints. You have the power to ignore or not. Choose and not impose judgement.

I put him and the other guy on my ignore list after the first time they did it, but unfortunately they still show up in the what's new and It's pointless to say hi to a thread that's a yr. old

Stacy

Edit - 18 earlier today and now 13 more = 31 Today ridiculous !!!!

Last Edited:
I put him and the other guy on my ignore list after the first time they did it, but unfortunately they still show up in the what's new and It's pointless to say hi to a thread that's a yr. old

Stacy

Edit - 18 earlier today and now 13 more = 31 Today ridiculous !!!!
Just be careful what emoticons you use in what order, I've already got a 3 point warning for commenting on "someones" rudeness.

If I get banned for a week it may as well be forever, just sayin. Plenty of folks here have my info if I go dark;).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top