JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe he/she is just a good person who likes to welcome others. What about Fredball?

life must be good for this issue to be on the stand up and fight list , it is a forum on the internet........whatever the reason who cares. Someone had to scroll and entire turn before they got to something worth reading, its a crime wow

life must be good for this issue to be on the stand up and fight list , it is a forum on the internet........whatever the reason who cares. Someone had to scroll and entire turn before they got to something worth reading, its a crime wow

Life is fantastic! We live in such interesting times.

If there is anything I can do to personally help you get the time and effort you wasted, scolling one page down back, just let me know what I can do. I have a partial 50 round box of .22 i could give you.

Responding to this thread with your 2 penny's worth just bumped it to the top of the recents list again though you realize eh?

I only have one person on my ignore list, I was new to the group and the guy just went off. Maybe he was having a bad day who knows. I joined here to get and share information I can gather to try and help and get help. If I recall the guy said I was a liberal plant or something like that cause I said I am working for my 2nd Rights and didnt say everyone Second rights huh? Anyways and I had just joined and almost just left.
I am new here and no way and I new to protecting our Constitutional Rights, calling me me a liberal is fighting words but I held my composure due to the rules here. I guess my point is it can be hard to read people on the internet. In groups like this clicks form and people get set in their ways. Anyone thinks I am a liberal be happy to show you my NRA or my CHL card and picture of my house with the American and Confederate Flag just make sure you return the favor . Try and give new people the benefit myself as I saw first hand being judged as a newbie . This is not a reflection on this site, its a reflection of knee jerk reactions by people that jump before looking just my opinion.

This type of thing is a lot like when someone pushes every button on your elevator... if they're under 6 yrs old it might be considered "cute" but embarrassing to their parents...but much older than that and it's just a cry for attention and "acting out".

Interesting how neither "Fredball" or the latest "Shotsfired" have offered any explaination for their "Welcome Bombing". There might be a valid reason that we would understand and appreciate.
....Maybe they were grounded and lost their Xbox privileges?

Last Edited:
Well y'all made quite a thread out of this little phrase

More like someone caused a huge ruckus and the community didn't appreciate it.

Doesn't seem to matter though cuz he is still at it.

@joelink can we fix this so that if someone is on your ignore list, it doesn't pop up on the recent threads list?

I keep checking some threads but all I see is a "show ignored content" button. It's about as much of a waste of my time as having him off ignore...

I apologize to Everyone that I somehow made upset ! That was not my intention at all.:s0002: I made the mistake of using ''???' instead of just asking why all the ''New Member Welcomes'' were popping up every few seconds.:s0076: Sorry about the mess ! If some of you folks are that upset at me, just have me kicked Off the Site. :s0155:

I apologize to Everyone that I somehow made upset ! That was not my intention at all.:s0002: I made the mistake of using ''???' instead of just asking why all the ''New Member Welcomes'' were popping up every few seconds.:s0076: Sorry about the mess ! If some of you folks are that upset at me, just have me kicked Off the Site. :s0155:

Who got their feelings hurt? :s0109::s0112:

My feelings are hurt :(

Anyone want to hug??

Not gonna go the hug route with you man.

225307_1057364841403_6157260_n_zpslhbsvkmt.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads