JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
<virtually > Brand new CZ Rami Decocker, 2018 production. Waited for this Rami for months, bought it when I got the call.. right on the heels of an unexpected find of two vintage S&W Revolvers, ( model 14 and matching model 17, 6" barrels, pristine blued finish and nearly unfired.. .. ) ... which I had to have .

As promised to the wife: something has to go.. so the Rami has to go on the block! 8-(

I've put about 100 rounds through the Rami and of course it is unbelievably accurate ( .. it's a CZ! ) Ran perfectly.. Feels great in the hand...

If you're familiar with the Rami BD, you know they're kind of Unicorns..
they evaporate from stores when a batch hits. .. DA/SA Hammer fired with Decocker..

Includes everything: Case and goodies.. Tritium sights.. 10 and 14 round mags.

First $585 cash takes.. .. buyer pays FFL. Don't wait months for one: you can have one: TODAY! :cool:

I've included a picture with my Shield for reference as to size.

I'm located in Hillsboro, would prefer to use: A Cut Above Pawn shop in Aloha for FFL. they have easy access, open lots of hours, and inexpensive ( $25 ) .

Holler w/ questions, or if you'd like to arrange to purchase.

Send a message/email with your contact phone/info, and I will call you.

Thanks for Looking!
- Mark
Rami-Left-Side.jpg
Rami-Right-Side.gif

Rami Shield.jpg
Rami-Box-Open.jpg
Rami-Box-Closed.jpg
Rami-Box-Serial.jpg

Last Edited:
Rami BDs are scarce.. numerous SAFETY models available.. but only TWO Decockers on Gunbroker ( 01/20/19 ) one at $900.. one at $730 ...

IMG_6642.PNG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.