JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Gun stocks surge after another month of record high background checks

A total of 2,197,169 firearms background checks were processed last month, according to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). That's up from 1,600,832 background checks processed in July 2015 and 891,224 checks processed in July 2008, months before Barack Obama was elected president.
[\quote]

Thinking we are on a roll to record numbers this year (again).

Rather impressive and I know I've done my part. Have you? Now mine been all new from dealers. ;)

IMG_9535.JPG

At the current pace we should finish the year with over 27.4mil background checks.

But I'm assuming the closer we get to November the faster that rate will ramp and if Hillary wins it will likely skyrocket between election day and 12/31.

That is only the NICS checks I bought 4 receivers and a Glock 17 in July with a Canceled Carry permit so no NICS check. How many other folks did the same that are not a part of that number? That total could be a lot higher if they could add those numbers in with the NICS total.

Just food for thought.

I'm not sure why then they keep electing anti gun politicians?

Individuals don't control the government. Democracy is a figment of the imagination. Or you could say, it is a fig leaf concealing what is really going on, an oligarchy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top