JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I bought this with every intention of getting a plow for it but I never did and now I have other toys I want. This machine has 86 hrs on it it;s fuel injected and once I clean the barkdust off it will be a great looking machine. I used it once for barkdust, and once for a weekend coyote hunting trip in eastern oregon. has a dump bed (not power but can be added) seats two with belts. I added a bubba sunshade over the cab that has a mount for two rifles and can be removed. Great machine not fast 26mph top speed but has a decent amount of power and 4wd with a diff lock. also has recievers front and rear for standard two inch accesories. I'm asking 7000.00 new it was 8400.00 I would be willing to trade some for a semi auto or magazine fed bolt .50 "barret or the ba cobb bushmaster maybe armalite" no single shots. also would look at any full auto's any caliber. I need 4500.00 to pay it off, so I can take up to 2500.00 in trade for the right gun. not looking for any multigun trades and no ak's or ar's, I have those covered.
one other trade I would consider is a keltec rfb. also, I could deliver this for gas money
Kyle

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top