JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Buddy Scooter is fun, fast, easy to ride, very maneuverable, and reliable. My 2008 Genuine Buddy International Italia Green has only been ridden 2,775 miles and it gets 80-90 mpg. I'm moving to NYC soon to take care of family so you are going to get offered an incredible package.

My scooter has lots of great additions such as a deluxe sheepskin seat cover handmade by Alaska Leathers. Sheepskin is really nice to sit on since it reduces the vibrations, and keeps the seat cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Some other additions: a mid-size windshield, a high performance front light bulb that does make a big difference. You can see the difference even in the daylight. A black wire Prima basket is on the rear and there is also the under-the-seat storage compartment. A new battery was put in earlier this year. I'm going to include two 10mm thick OnGuard security chains and locks. One chain is 130 centimeters long and the other is 180 centimeters. The original tires that came with the scoot are still good and they are good quality. Brand new, still in the box, are two high-end Vee Rubber Winter Tires which are ideal for the Portland metro's wet weather.

If you want, you can have my Scorpion Exo 400 full face medium helmet (it's DOT & SNELL approved), a pair of never used Fieldsheer Thinsulate insulated gloves, and a pair of Fieldsheer leather unlined leather gloves.

Here is a link to pictures of my scoot:
<broken link removed>

If you are still not sure about the Buddy 150cc take a look at this review:
Buddy150

You will need to have a current Oregon or Washington State Motorcycle License to test ride my scooter. Come on by and give it a ride. The price is $1,650.

Please send PM.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top