JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this to drive but I really need a pickup, so it's up for sale ! Neat car, runs and drives fantastic. This was a patrol car in a rural county so almost all the 148k miles are highway, it drives very tight. factory 17" wheels.

The bad:
-crack in the windshield, (not that bad, I'd just leave it)
-the parking brake light and the abs light on the dash are on? everything works though?
-couple of coffee stains on the seats (again, not bad and no rips or tears)
-It has the typical holes in the dash and bumpers, trunk, etc. from police stuff being mounted to it, oh, and a tiny bullet hole in the padded part of the dash !
- the paint is flaking off the rear bumper and the trunk lid has a small dent.

This is a cool car, and the newest vehicle I have ever owned, but alas, I really need a pickup and this just being "neat" isn't enough to justify keeping it because I already have another car.

I live 35 miles southeast of The Dalles, that's almost two hours to Portland or Bend, so please be aware of that if you want to come look at it. I will not meet 1/2 way or deliver it, sorry. The only trade I would be interested in is a 1999 or newer Chevrolet or GMC full size pickup with under 150k miles, a reliable fuel injected Jeep wrangler, a CJ 7, or a 2004 or newer Honda Rancher or Foreman ATV

Please call for more info (no text's, I can't recieve them) 503-703-2874

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR