JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this to drive but I really need a pickup, so it's up for sale ! Neat car, runs and drives fantastic. This was a patrol car in a rural county so almost all the 148k miles are highway, it drives very tight. factory 17" wheels.

The bad:
-crack in the windshield, (not that bad, I'd just leave it)
-the parking brake light and the abs light on the dash are on? everything works though?
-couple of coffee stains on the seats (again, not bad and no rips or tears)
-It has the typical holes in the dash and bumpers, trunk, etc. from police stuff being mounted to it, oh, and a tiny bullet hole in the padded part of the dash !
- the paint is flaking off the rear bumper and the trunk lid has a small dent.

This is a cool car, and the newest vehicle I have ever owned, but alas, I really need a pickup and this just being "neat" isn't enough to justify keeping it because I already have another car.

I live 35 miles southeast of The Dalles, that's almost two hours to Portland or Bend, so please be aware of that if you want to come look at it. I will not meet 1/2 way or deliver it, sorry. The only trade I would be interested in is a 1999 or newer Chevrolet or GMC full size pickup with under 150k miles, a reliable fuel injected Jeep wrangler, a CJ 7, or a 2004 or newer Honda Rancher or Foreman ATV

Please call for more info (no text's, I can't recieve them) 503-703-2874

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads