JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My father purchased a 2008 Burgman 650 and can no longer ride it, so it is being sold. Here are the stats:
  • Year: 2008
  • Color: Black
  • Miles: 706
  • AN650 Backrest
  • Louder horn was installed
  • No dings, dents, scratches; barely ridden and has been sitting in garage.
  • Original manual available
  • 3 year 5-Star Maintenance program at Salem motorcycle shop where purchased (Expires 4-25-2011)
  • Service done at 600 miles
IMG_3744.jpg
IMG_3745.jpg
IMG_3746.jpg
IMG_3748.jpg

Just want to say that I have owned a Suzuki V-strom Adventure touring bike and ti am pretty sure this Burg has the save twin cylinder 650 motor. Its an outstanding proven motor. And this is really not your typical scooter. These scoots are good for the long haul and you will not be embarrased for lack of power on the highway.

www.burgmanu sa.com (remove space from url, this SW thinks I'm typing A N U S) is a Burgman enthusiast web site. I'm sure there is lots of information on their web site. My research has concluded that this is a very powerful scooter, more like a lower powered smooth riding motorcycle.

Price drop to $7500. This is with a 3 year maintenance agreement, value $1000, so that's like a $6800 Burgman 650 with 706 miles and 2 years left on a maintenance contract.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews