Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2008 Burgman 650, 706 miles, $8300

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by ZombieAssassin, May 17, 2009.

1. ZombieAssassin

ZombieAssassin Oregon Member

My father purchased a 2008 Burgman 650 and can no longer ride it, so it is being sold. Here are the stats:
    • Year: 2008
    • Color: Black
    • Miles: 706
    • AN650 Backrest
    • Louder horn was installed
    • No dings, dents, scratches; barely ridden and has been sitting in garage.
    • Original manual available
    • 3 year 5-Star Maintenance program at Salem motorcycle shop where purchased (Expires 4-25-2011)
    • Service done at 600 miles
    IMG_3744.jpg
    IMG_3745.jpg
    IMG_3746.jpg
    IMG_3748.jpg

2. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

Just want to say that I have owned a Suzuki V-strom Adventure touring bike and ti am pretty sure this Burg has the save twin cylinder 650 motor. Its an outstanding proven motor. And this is really not your typical scooter. These scoots are good for the long haul and you will not be embarrased for lack of power on the highway.

3. ZombieAssassin

www.burgmanu sa.com (remove space from url, this SW thinks I'm typing A N U S) is a Burgman enthusiast web site. I'm sure there is lots of information on their web site. My research has concluded that this is a very powerful scooter, more like a lower powered smooth riding motorcycle.

4. ZombieAssassin

Price drop to $7500. This is with a 3 year maintenance agreement, value $1000, so that's like a $6800 Burgman 650 with 706 miles and 2 years left on a maintenance contract.

5. ZombieAssassin

bump