JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanting to trade or sell my 2003 Yamaha FZ1 for a 6.5 Creedmoor or 338 Lapua or $1500. Trade/cash value is the same. I also have a helmet, jacket & pants available for an extra $250. Pants & jacket have limited use, were only used on a 1700 mile trip and are awesome for wind/rain protection. Can't remember brand name but will get it to those interested.

Other trade interests:
Ruger Precision rifles
1911s
CZ pistols & rifles

I also have an Armalite AR-24 I can add to increase trade value towards a rifle. It comes with 2 ten round mags. I've only shot it once, about 50-70 rounds down range by me, and it was accurate. Value $450.

IMG_4082.JPG

Last Edited:
Always liked the fizzers, those liter bikes always have plenty of passing power on tap, any gear anytime. Smokin deal for someone who wants to put their knees in the wind.

Its a high mileage bike, 90k, or the odometer says it is...it was turned into a streetfighter and a different cluster was installed by a previous owner...don't know if its actually at 90K. I don't know what the heck a farkle is...Where are you looking. I have a few more pics on my phone I can text....or could just put it on here once I get off my lazy arse.

It has a tank bag and the saddle bags...that's it though. I'm not much of an accessory guy! I took the saddle bags off but the tank bag is awesome to have.

2xl Bilt jacket with liner, size 38 Firstgear pants with liner I purchased for a 1700 mile ride. And a 2xl Fly jacket I got for free when I bought the bike....the Fly jacket can/will go with the bike unless it's unwanted.

IMG_5082.JPG IMG_5083.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top