JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am ready to sell my 2001 Ford Excursion. This rig is quite the family hauler. This is the 2nd Excursion I have owned and loved them both.
Seating for 8 (with huge cargo area in back behind all seats)
PW, PDL, Tilt, A/c, New Sony CD player with Ipod attachment and 4 new kicker speakers in stock locations, Alloy wheels, 4x4, roof rack, factory tinted windows, 103,000 miles...still runs awesome with a ton of power from this V-10. full trailer hitch to tow anything, gray cloth interior with white/silver exterior, power seats, plenty of cupholders..lol, cruise control
What else can I say about it...clean title. If you are looking for a good gas mileage rig....this is not it...lol. Even as big as it is you can still get 14-16 mpg on freeway...towing a 24' trailer with 6 people and all our gear for memorial day weekend I avg 11.3 mpg.
So in summary...if you want a large suv to haul the kids, dogs, cats, trailer, boat, quads whatever this is one VERY dependable vehicle with plenty of room for comfort....oh and it has rear a/c, rear heat, stereo controls and headphone jacks for the folks in back.
Pics can be sent with your email address...$7000/obo....why spend $45,000 for a new one? Jeff
Would consider $3400 cash and an extra cab 4x4 with bench seat in Ford, Chevy

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top