Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

2001 Ford Excursion XLT 4x4 SUV

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by beavernation1, May 31, 2009.

1. beavernation1

beavernation1 Salem Member

I am ready to sell my 2001 Ford Excursion. This rig is quite the family hauler. This is the 2nd Excursion I have owned and loved them both.
    Seating for 8 (with huge cargo area in back behind all seats)
    PW, PDL, Tilt, A/c, New Sony CD player with Ipod attachment and 4 new kicker speakers in stock locations, Alloy wheels, 4x4, roof rack, factory tinted windows, 103,000 miles...still runs awesome with a ton of power from this V-10. full trailer hitch to tow anything, gray cloth interior with white/silver exterior, power seats, plenty of cupholders..lol, cruise control
    What else can I say about it...clean title. If you are looking for a good gas mileage rig....this is not it...lol. Even as big as it is you can still get 14-16 mpg on freeway...towing a 24' trailer with 6 people and all our gear for memorial day weekend I avg 11.3 mpg.
    So in summary...if you want a large suv to haul the kids, dogs, cats, trailer, boat, quads whatever this is one VERY dependable vehicle with plenty of room for comfort....oh and it has rear a/c, rear heat, stereo controls and headphone jacks for the folks in back.
    Pics can be sent with your email address...$7000/obo....why spend $45,000 for a new one? Jeff
    Would consider $3400 cash and an extra cab 4x4 with bench seat in Ford, Chevy

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  2. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

Pics?
    :)

3. beavernation1

Pics added

4. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

Thanks.
    Looks like a great rig.
    If I can get my truck sold (listed here also) and talk my wife into something that gets a little worse gas mileage (tough sell though, she wants V6 kinda mileage) than what I am selling I will be in contact.

5. beavernation1

btt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.