JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am ready to sell my 2001 Ford Excursion. This rig is quite the family hauler. This is the 2nd Excursion I have owned and loved them both.
Seating for 8 (with huge cargo area in back behind all seats)
PW, PDL, Tilt, A/c, New Sony CD player with Ipod attachment and 4 new kicker speakers in stock locations, Alloy wheels, 4x4, roof rack, factory tinted windows, 103,000 miles...still runs awesome with a ton of power from this V-10. full trailer hitch to tow anything, gray cloth interior with white/silver exterior, power seats, plenty of cupholders..lol, cruise control
What else can I say about it...clean title. If you are looking for a good gas mileage rig....this is not it...lol. Even as big as it is you can still get 14-16 mpg on freeway...towing a 24' trailer with 6 people and all our gear for memorial day weekend I avg 11.3 mpg.
So in summary...if you want a large suv to haul the kids, dogs, cats, trailer, boat, quads whatever this is one VERY dependable vehicle with plenty of room for comfort....oh and it has rear a/c, rear heat, stereo controls and headphone jacks for the folks in back.
Pics can be sent with your email address...$7000/obo....why spend $45,000 for a new one? Jeff
Would consider $3400 cash and an extra cab 4x4 with bench seat in Ford, Chevy

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top