JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am going back to my old ways of the bicycle and the MAX so need to get rid of my truck. It is a 2000 Mazda B2500 2x4 regular cab pickup.

I will be posting it on Craigslist for a cash only price of $1300, but would like to put it up here to test the waters for a partial trade, cash+gun...

The truck is a 2 wheel drive, regular cab, 5 speed, 4 cylinder. It gets 24mpg. It has newer tires/wheels. Newer exhaust/O2 sensor. New brakes (front and rear, drums and rotors are new). Newer clutch master cylinder. A Rhino lining in the bed. A canopy.

There are a few things that need attention with the truck. The clutch hydraulic system cannot maintain sufficient pressure and requires regular, and annoying pumping (rapid depression of the clutch pedal in between shifts or after a long period of 5th gear driving) to shift without grinding. The speedometer and odometer do not work (this is a recent development). The passenger side door lock has been "punched" by a thief and filled with Bondo by me. The ignition was ruined by the same thief, but has been mostly (new cylinder/key, but for some reason the key is stuck in the cylinder) repaired by me. The "check engine", "ABS", and "Door ajar" lights have been illuminated for quite some time. The dome light housing is missing. The plastic trim around the radio is from a Ford Explorer and is cracked and missing the vents. The truck needs a general "tune up" The odometer/speedometer stopped working a few months ago at 131,000 miles...

The engine runs well, the clutch does not slip, the alignment is good and the body is reasonably straight.

This truck has been my daily driver for over a year and has served me well. It does need some attention but is in reasonably good mechanical condition.

I can send detailed pictures upon request and am willing to do a partial trade for firearms+cash.

If you want a cheap, good running truck please PM me.

Price drop to $1300

View attachment 194142
View attachment 194143
View attachment 194144
View attachment 194145

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show