JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I don't see it listed online. Must be an in-store thing. If it is a Cree-LED that is a good deal. A Chinese slave spent a lot of time putting that together for a <$6/each price.

I have 2 packs of these, scattered amongst various cars, bags and hidey-holes. They work great, seem robust enough, and yes, are indeed Chinese.
They take 3 AAA batteries (mine came with enough Dura-Cell batteries to power each flashlight...nice touch).

These flash lights are awesome I keep a couple in my car and next to my bed, very bright and durable and yes they come with Duracells well worth 3 or 4 times that price. I would highly suggest that any one who can go buy some as you will not regret the value you get. here are some pics enjoy..........Gunny
ff9bcd36.jpg

I bought a set of these for my son at Christmas. He loved them - said they were really bright. So I bought a set for myself and I love them too. They are very bright, and comes with batteries that will last for some time (LED uses so little power). I only use these now. My garage sale this year will have some of the LED Mini-Mags for cheap..........

DANG! i must have grabbed the wrong pack, or maybe the other was on sale and now the 200's are, either way im in for another tomorrow and i still like the 150's for now

thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top