JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I don't see it listed online. Must be an in-store thing. If it is a Cree-LED that is a good deal. A Chinese slave spent a lot of time putting that together for a <$6/each price.

I have 2 packs of these, scattered amongst various cars, bags and hidey-holes. They work great, seem robust enough, and yes, are indeed Chinese.
They take 3 AAA batteries (mine came with enough Dura-Cell batteries to power each flashlight...nice touch).

These flash lights are awesome I keep a couple in my car and next to my bed, very bright and durable and yes they come with Duracells well worth 3 or 4 times that price. I would highly suggest that any one who can go buy some as you will not regret the value you get. here are some pics enjoy..........Gunny
ff9bcd36.jpg

I bought a set of these for my son at Christmas. He loved them - said they were really bright. So I bought a set for myself and I love them too. They are very bright, and comes with batteries that will last for some time (LED uses so little power). I only use these now. My garage sale this year will have some of the LED Mini-Mags for cheap..........

DANG! i must have grabbed the wrong pack, or maybe the other was on sale and now the 200's are, either way im in for another tomorrow and i still like the 150's for now

thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top