JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could you please not post stuff like this. It's not helping my new AR addiction!!!!! How much for the upper without the scope? Bore condition?? Anymore info on the BCG and charging handle etc.. Thanks..

Played around with it at the range today and shot a 10 shot group at 100 yards. Used an alg trigger. It was pretty windy out there today too.
012.JPG

Last Edited:
No doubt. It's a pretty amazing barrel. Let my friend shoot it with some of his 75 grain handloads at 200 yards and he got 1 1/2 inch 3 shot group. I think it likes the heavy bullets best. It also took a while for this barrel to warm up!

Well, I couldn't let this one get away. I've always wanted a Noveske and this one's been calling my name. Thanks for the great deal buddy.. Can't wait to try it out...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top