JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 20 gallon tropical freshwater fish tank, purchased about 8 months ago from PetCo.

Comes with lighted tank hood, 40 gallon filter, 40 gallon tank heater, 60 gallon air pump, battery operated tank vaccum, plants and tank decorations, digital temp guage, magnetic tank cleaner, food, tank treatment bio-chemicals, plus much more. Have boxes and reciepts for all of it.

Also includes 7 fish: 2 guppies, 3 Gold Barbs, 1 Red Fin Shark, 1 catfish, all heathly and happy. I change water in tank every month, and clean at same time.

Everything you need to take care of and enjoy having fish!

I paid over $375.00 for all of this new, selling for $125.00 cash. Cant beat that with a stick! You wont find a deal like this on a fish tank ANYWHERE else!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top