JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
clatsop county
State
Oregon
2 presses . with extra charge bar , one has surface rust .but everything moves free and tight.
200.00 for everything. not interested in splitting them up . or selling the extra bar.
Im not online all the time or do the cell phone zombie thing. so a reply might take a little while.

Please use PM to contact me

DSC00235.JPG DSC00230.JPG DSC00229.JPG DSC00227.JPG DSC00232.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
really surprised these are still here. mec is very high quality equipment and still in buisiness. plus these presses can be retooled for almost any gauge including .410 and non-toxic shot. have two of them myself and love them. one hell of a deal for shotshell reloading.

really surprised these are still here. mec is very high quality equipment and still in buisiness. plus these presses can be retooled for almost any gauge including .410 and non-toxic shot. have two of them myself and love them. one hell of a deal for shotshell reloading.
True....but it's not as exciting when there's limited shot projectiles, no powder, and no primers to make this unit useful for the guy getting started.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews