JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sale Pending to DLUX503

For sell - I have two one complete AR500 steel targets / gongs.

The first is a NEW/UNUSED portable stand with a 8" round 3/8" thick AR500 gong target and will stand up to all common hunting calibers at 100yds. No welds!! All components are machined from solid steel for the best Quality and at the best price. The bolts are hidden on the back side of the stand to keep them safe while shooting. Chains are bolted on. The top cross bar and legs are solid steel!! The legs adjust to uneven ground. The stand measures 27.5"w x 21"h. $95 obo Trades added below.

SOLD The second is also a portable stand with a 12" square 1/2" AR500 gong which will stand up to even the largest calibers out there, such as, 338 Magnum and 50cal. These are rated up to 3200 fps at 100 yards. The joints and hangers are made from hot rolled steel, and designed to work with 1" OD Electrical Conduit Piping (common pipe size found at Lowes / Home Depot). $85 obo

If you want both $175 obo (Trade info added to thread)

20180512_145048_zpsgauwagad.JPG

Last Edited:
Since I have been asked a number of times already about Trades (even though the ad is clearly titled Want To Sell <grin>). Here is what I told everyone.

I am really looking to downsize, but since you asked, there are a few things that I am still looking for.

Reloading Stuff
- Brass and bullets for .338 Lapua
- 6mm 105g to 115g target/match bullets (SMK, Berger,HighBred
- Lapua 6mm BR Brass
- Annealer
- Dillon 550 accessories (Roller handle, Bullet Tray, Strong Mount, etc)

Range Gear
- Edgewood Rear Bag or simular
- Left-Hand Creedmoor Leather Shooting Coat

Misc Firearms Stuff
- AR upper/lower in 9mm or 45acp
- AKM Parts Kit
- Savage 338L Mag
- AR10 parts
- AR15 piston upper
- 5.56 62gr FMJ SS109/M855 Bulk Ammo

I'm open to just about anything with solid trade value. Just NO common crap. I have enough AR mags, gun locks, and 9mm / 223/5.56 brass.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top