JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$60
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have 2 Butterfly/Balisong knives New In Box. The first is a Smoky Mountain Knife Works "Wrist Flicker". It weighs 4 ounces and has a camo pattern on the handle. The blade is about 3 inches long and is marked "Smoky Mountain Knife works, Wrist Flicker" at the base of the blade and on the opposite side it has "Surgical Steel, Made in Japan". The second knife is a Parker Eagle Brand with an all over silver tone. The blade is about 3 inches long and the knife weighs about 4 ounces. The Blade has "GYPSY" etched on it and the base of the blade has "Parker Cut. Co" etched on it. The opposite side of the base of the blade has "Surgical Steel, Made In Japan" etched into in it. I'm asking $60 for the pair OR I would trade them for 1 Factory box of 50(NOT REMANUFACTURED OR STEEL CASE OR WADCUTTERS) .357 Magnum AND 1 box of 50 factory(NOT REMANUFACTURED or STEEL CASE) 9mm. It doesn't matter what grain the 9mm is. THESE ARE ONLY FOR SALE OR TRADE IN OREGON! Washington considers these "automatic knives" are considered illegal.

20240220_141954.jpg 20240220_142053.jpg 20240220_142133.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews