JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Probably will get fired for having a gun.

They really should proof read their stuff.

"While they were treating their patient, the suspect approached the medics, is my type of understanding, and there was some type of altercation that continued to de-escalate until eventually shots were fired," Sgt. Richard Wegner, with Pine Bluff Police Department said.

If they lose their job they can find another. This has been my attitude all my working life. When I carry at a job that does not allow it I am more than willing to lose the job if I need the gun. If it's a matter of letting someone kill me to keep the job???? No, I would rather be alive and out of a job. I can find another job.

Probably will get fired for having a gun.

They really should proof read their stuff.

"While they were treating their patient, the suspect approached the medics, is my type of understanding, and there was some type of altercation that continued to de-escalate until eventually shots were fired," Sgt. Richard Wegner, with Pine Bluff Police Department said.

Look at the name of the paper. It explain s it all :eek:

IMHO:
As one who is alive because of EMS, I believe that anybody who shoots at 1st responders is an Enemy of Humanity and should be dealt with as such - like a pirate, a terrorist, the Einsatzgruppen, etc.

If they lose their job they can find another. This has been my attitude all my working life. When I carry at a job that does not allow it I am more than willing to lose the job if I need the gun. If it's a matter of letting someone kill me to keep the job???? No, I would rather be alive and out of a job. I can find another job.

Since I am "retired" I can now carry at the job. I am working on getting a contract gig, looks like it will come thru - but from now on, I will only work from home - so no more workplace issues.

Something has went totally down hill with society. I dont compute why someone would attack paramedics or firefighters . Ive seen a few cases in potland area of someone stealing the ems van in the middle of assisting a person in need of help. And some car jacking them . They are there to help . WTF ? .its not as if the vehicle is going to blend into traffic after leaving. and what do they think they're going to do with it . PART IT OUT .

This is the Way.

Pedro-Pascal-in-his-Mandalorian-helmet-via-Screen-Rant.jpg

I am a retired pastor. I have told folks "I am licensed to marry and bury." Even on one time tough guy was aggressive. Told him I noticed he was already married so it only left one option. He wisely walked away, still running his mouth. But he was leaving me alone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top