JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just hit 495001, in my 97 Toyota T-100. Great little truck, still gets 15 to 18 mpg depending on how I drive, has some minor seeps in the engine but, what do you want from a half million mile truck. Not really news worthy but, I thought it was cool. Only 4,999 miles to go before the big 500k!

T-100 Mileage.jpg

I bought a 1991 cream puff plain Jane, four door Toyota Corolla from a co worker last year with 213k miles on it. It get 41 MPG, you can hardly hear it idling and at 1500 miles the oil is barely 'yellow' and is clear. This is my first but not last Toyota.

Excellent. The T-100 had a rather small 5 year production run (1993-1998) but with that kind of longevity we'll still be seeing plenty on the roads for a long time.
Mike

The t100 was a great pickup. Everyone I know who has or had one loved it. Super reliable and enough power for the size. The only complaints I ever heard were the. We'd for overload springs and an overdrive. 5 Spd and no OD or granny gear.

My 02 Cummins has 675,000 on it. So glad they don't make them like they used to.

Sent from my iPhone, haters to the left.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top