JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$13000
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*Price drop to 10k pretty firm on price. but open to trades/part trades*

I built this truck to be the ultimate compromise between drivability and capability. It drives just as good if not better then a stock dodge but is extremely more capable. This would make a great hunting, camping, overlanding, recovery, or just weekend mountain rig. I have put alot of time money and effort into building this. It took me over a month just to find a truck in this configuration 5.9 v8 nv4500 manual extended cab short bed. I wanted the extra cab space but short wheel base. I also wanted this due to less weight, over 1 ton lighter then a diesel which means everything last longer including tires ball joints and wheel bearings but it also does better off road. It is in great shape mechanically I will include a list of recent maintenance below. It does have a few dents and dings here and there as it does get used as intended. Paint is a single stage industrial enamel it isn't perfect but way better then the faded stock two tone and miles ahead of a rattle can job, plus its easy to touch up. Truck was originally white so everything matches. Dash was repaired and truck bed lined. not perfect but better then the cracked dash most of these have. Front seats have been swapped with leather from a early 2000's Durango they not only look better but are more comfortable, they are even picky girlfriend approved. Rear limited slip was shimmed extra tight so it chirps the tires at low speed not noticeable once up to speed. Truck is only leveled 3" but front fenders have been heavily modified to clear the 38's they only rub at full lock on the control arm on one side. Below I will list everything I have done to it any questions don't hesitate to ask. I may consider trades. Theres more in upgrades then I'm asking, not including the truck or maintenance. Only selling due to the fact I prefer my jeep and have to many vehicles to focus on right now.

Front bumper
Proline front bumper
Warn m12000 winch
2 sets piaa 520 fogs

Front end
3" dialed motorsports dualrate springs
Carli valved bilstein 7100's w/ resivoir
Carli control arms w/ johny joints
3rd gen track bar conversion
Thuren track bar
Dana/spicer 4.88 gears
Dana/spicer trac lock
4x4 permanently engaged (reversible)

Rear end
Carli valved bilstien 7100's
Yukon 4.88 gears
Dana/spicer power lock set up tight

Stereo
Kenwood x998
Hertz dcx 165.3 front
Hertz dcx 165 rear
Hertz hcp4 amp
Jl audio 10w0-8 x2
Atrend underseat sealed box

Tires / wheels
Nitto 38x13.50R20 trail grapplers
AE series 012 20x9

Misc.
Lund challenger truck box
Black tubular nerf bars
Black smoked tailights
Aluminum bed rail caps
Uniden cb in ash tray location
Led headlights (fixes dodge headlight switch issues)
3" cat back with flowmaster

Maintenance
209,xxx clutch, master, and slave cylinder
210,xxx tps sensor
212,xxx water pump, timing chain, front main seal.
214,xxx front driveline cv u joints
214,xxx front brakes inspected over 50%
Diffs inspected and oil changed when gears where done
Oil changed every 4-5k with shell Rotella oil and Napa gold (wix) filter

My next upgrade was gonna be 98-99 style hd steering but the current hasn't given me any issues

20200903_195014.jpg 20200903_195059.jpg 20200903_195129.jpg 20200903_195218.jpg 20200903_195245.jpg 20200831_153506.jpg 20200831_152903.jpg 20200831_153813.jpg 20200831_153631.jpg 20200828_154056.jpg 20200831_153539.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
i think what he means is the front axle is engaged. i wanna say the 96-98 had the front axle with a collar that engaged the front axle with a vacuum actuator. probably has it where its always engaged.

i think what he means is the front axle is engaged. i wanna say the 96-98 had the front axle with a collar that engaged the front axle with a vacuum actuator. probably has it where its always engaged.

Yes - I have a '97 one ton flatbed that has that. I see he has locking/unlocking hubs on the front. I assume they replace the vacuum system. But I was curious if it was that or something else that he meant.

Yes - I have a '97 one ton flatbed that has that. I see he has locking/unlocking hubs on the front. I assume they replace the vacuum system. But I was curious if it was that or something else that he meant.
Replacing the vac operated system is a pretty common upgrade... mostly because they were garbage from the giddy-up. I did that mod on ALL of my beloved boxy Dodge 4x4s (81-93) almost immediately. That plus manual hubs.
The X-case/front axle on my 02 works great.
I love my Mopars and it took me a few yrs to get over the "new" body style (c. 1994) but this one's a beaut.

Correct, I first tried a cable lock and still had issues so you can pull one c clip move the fork over that controls the coller and put the c clip back and its always engaged. It doesn't have locking hubs but neither do the newer dodges and they don't have the disconnect. Haven't had a problem since.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top