JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I want to sell (or possibly trade) my 1994 Camaro Z28. It is a hard top with the Tremec T56 6 speed manual that shifts perfect and a 5.7 liter LT1. It is in great condition. I have a lot of maintenance history as well as the original window sticker, manuals, DVD etc. I have a clean title in my name and the tags are good until next year. The car runs and drives great.

Replaced parts include new PCM, Optispark distributor, plugs and wires, factory clutch, ignition coil, TPS, Timing gear and chain, EGR, MAF, starter, fuel filter, Water pump, Rear main seal, K&N Intake, 3" cat back with magnaflow muffler, new Firehawk tires, U-Joint, intake manifold gasket, oil pan reseal, alignment and new AC Delco O2 sensors.

When I replaced the plugs and wires a few weeks ago I did a compression test and all cylinders were between 180 (lowest) and 205 (highest). The odometer has just under 200K. The spark plugs I pulled were perfect. No oil build up at all. The engine does not burn or use any oil. Oil was just changed using Mobile 1 synthetic. I don't have any proof but I doubt this is the original engine based on the compression, oil consumption and condition of the old plugs.

The front end paint has some rock chips as the paint is original. The black paint by the head lights has some fading. Other than that the body is in good shape. No dents or major scratches. The color is bright blue with Tan cloth interior. The interior is in fantastic shape. Hardly any wear at all on the drivers seat. The drivers floor mat has a little wear but other than that the interior is great. VERY well taken care of and I keep it in the garage when not at work. The original Bose stereo has been replaced by a pioneer CD deck with ipod controls (nothing fancy though) and I recently installed 4 new Focal speakers in all 4 corners. All speaker wiring is new (none of the old Bose stuff left).

The AC needs to be recharged and does not work. It has a leaking valve stem on the low side charge port that needs replacing and any recharge shop can do it easily (probably would not even charge you for the valve). I charged the system with a can (it is R134a, not R12) and could hear the slow leak from the charge port. It blew cold and the compressor worked until the system leaked out after a few days. I planned on removing the AC system so I never recharged it again. The AC system has been completely evacuated by a shop and it held vacuum fine when the charge ports were hooked up to the vac.

I drive the car to work daily (40 miles a day) and it is a great car.

I am asking $4300. I work in Tualatin and live in Milwaukie so I can show the car on either side of town.

Trades (partial or full):
2008 or newer 250 or 450 4 stroke dirtbike (This is on the top of my list)
10mm handguns (prefer 1911's or a G20SF)
AR-15 (Grendel would be a +)
AR-10 (.260 Rem would be a +)
Long range optics
Canon 5d Mark III
Canon L lenses
Fanatec racing wheel and pedals
Ipad

PM me with offers.
Thanks!
Mark

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class