JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1991 Ford F-250 5.8L 4X4 XLT Lariat Xtra-Cab Long Bed Pick-up truck - $3000 (Clackamas)

Good old truck. See add on Craigslist for more pics.

01515_azX5Nc4APsG_600x450.jpg

This 1991 F-250 is showing 223074 miles on the odometer, and has a strong rebuilt 5.8L motor, a recently rebuilt auto transmission, new tires, a new windshield, newer battery, and all new brakes. It runs great, and has a bed liner and tool box. It would make a great work truck, or restoration project.

Not currently working are the A/C, door locks, and turn signals (needs a new multi-function switch in the steering column). Seeps a bit of oil from the valve cover gaskets. A great truck that I've used for 5 years for minor house/yard projects. I just don't need it anymore after my recent move.

Call or text Mark at 503-888-6026.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top