JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  • All want to sell ads are required to have a price.We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.
Price drop for you members only! $3000.

or trade for AR-pistol and ammo, auto shotgun Benelli, Colt 1911 combat. Hit me up with offers!

1990 4x4 5 speed V6,

This yota is running great, clean inside, I've spend 3,700 this last month on improvements. But my wife and kid want me to drive something newer..:/ so cash or trade for firearms.

New shocks, new brakes, new idler arm, new alignment, rebuilt transfer case, fuel filter, full fluid flush and exchange, she's running like a top and great to drive.

If interested pm me. image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Whoops. Always miss something... Says 440k on body but I'm not certain that's correct. I know here is little under 100k on the motor. Slight rust on tail gate but otherwise body is straight for being 25yrs old.

This is a made in japan model dated 1989 production so not a junker that came out of California at the time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.