Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

SOLD 1990 Toyota pickup extended cab 4x4 v6

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by PDX, Apr 27, 2014.

1. PDX

PDX PDX Active Member 2016 Volunteer

• All want to sell ads are required to have a price.We require all want to sell ads have the price of the item clearly stated. Auction style listings are not allowed.
    Price drop for you members only! $3000.

or trade for AR-pistol and ammo, auto shotgun Benelli, Colt 1911 combat. Hit me up with offers!

1990 4x4 5 speed V6,

This yota is running great, clean inside, I've spend 3,700 this last month on improvements. But my wife and kid want me to drive something newer..:/ so cash or trade for firearms.

New shocks, new brakes, new idler arm, new alignment, rebuilt transfer case, fuel filter, full fluid flush and exchange, she's running like a top and great to drive.

If interested pm me. image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  2. GTA2

GTA2 Beaverton. Oregon Member

Pm sent

3. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

How many miles?

4. PDX

PDX PDX Active Member 2016 Volunteer

Whoops. Always miss something... Says 440k on body but I'm not certain that's correct. I know here is little under 100k on the motor. Slight rust on tail gate but otherwise body is straight for being 25yrs old.

This is a made in japan model dated 1989 production so not a junker that came out of California at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.