JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$4000
City
FAIRVIEW
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling this 4x4 Toyota pick up because I don't need it taking up room in my shop. I got it for my son-in-law, but he and my daughter moved to Texas and bought cars down there.

Lot's of work done on it by me and the previous owner. It has the 22RE motor and was a hwy use vehicle (187,000) and I haven't driven it since I got it a year and a half ago.

It's currently being stored under my neighbors carport and he's not bugging me to move it, so no hurry to sell. If interested, let me know with a private message.

I live in Fairview, OR, near Troutdale / Gresham east of Portland. Runs great, has 4 Runner bucket seats, new vinyl flooring, new rear bumper, front/rear lights and grill.

Comes with 4 mounted studded tires, newer brakes, tires, shocks, radiator, hoses, tune up, battery and an LCE short shifter kit.

No rust and it's had the bed liner since new.

Thinking of $4,000 cash. Clear title. Will need tags in a month or so.

Thanks for looking, Jeff

Sold.

IMG_2476.JPG IMG_2477.JPG IMG_2478.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not really, just want this truck to go to somebody that won't jack it up and ruin a nice original 5th gen 4x4.

I never understood why people did that to toyotas. Even if you change the gearing that 4 banger is gutless. I'm just looking for an smaller work truck for running around the orchards.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top