JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
This is my son's truck that he bought a year ago. The original motor had a lot of blow-by and used some oil so he bought a supposedly low mileage replacement for it. After removing the old motor he was prepping the replacement and discovered it had 4 cracked pistons. While trying to decide on whether or not to rebuild or take a chance on another used motor, he came across a good deal on a complete truck and bought it. He took a few parts off of this truck for the new one.

Here is the rundown:

Body = Fair - chrome OEM front bumper available but not in picture
Paint = Poor
Interior = Poor to non existent - I think there are captains seats and rear bench for it
Wiring = Poor
ZF5 Transmission = Good, + have everything else needed to convert an auto truck to manual
Transfer Case = Good
Drivelines = Good
Dana 50 4.10 Front Axle = Good
Sterling 4.10 Rear Axle = Good
7.3 IDI #1 = Running core
7.3 IDI #2 = Non-running core

$800 gets everything above and in the picture except the wheels and tires. The 315/75/R16 Toyo's on Ultra wheels will be an extra $600. The ZF5 by itself is $600. My son has a clean title in his name and is motivated to sell because the bank (me) wants to be repaid and his landlord (me) wants the truck off of the property.

20190724_173641.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top