JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hi Jason
i know where you got this:D
It's beautiful man.
i am in the process of getting something else right now, or i'd have to haggle for this seriously.

com'on guys, this is the TRUE browning, worth it's weight in gold.
They appreciate in value over night.
God created this gun to fit my hand like a silk glove
Rog'

Hi Jason
i know where you got this:D
It's beautiful man.
i am in the process of getting something else right now, or i'd have to haggle for this seriously.

com'on guys, this is the TRUE browning, worth it's weight in gold.
They appreciate in value over night.
God created this gun to fit my hand like a silk glove
Rog'

It is beautiful, and unless I can get exactly what i am looking for it will stay in my safe.

If you want cash so you can pay cash for exactly what you want, let me know I'm interested.

Would you be interested in trading for a post-ban Bushmaster AR15 20" Target? Has the heavy barrel, but it is not a bull barrel. It is an A-3 flat top with the carry handle. 5-600 rds thru it. The only difference between this and an pre ban is the lack of a flash hider.

Would you be interested in trading for a post-ban Bushmaster AR15 20" Target? Has the heavy barrel, but it is not a bull barrel. It is an A-3 flat top with the carry handle. 5-600 rds thru it. The only difference between this and an pre ban is the lack of a flash hider.

I just sent you a PM.

People are asking for a cash price, so I did some reasearch and this is what I have come up with from going through all of the sold items on the aution sites. The Belguim models are bringing anywhere from $1000-$1400 without any accessories, so I will price mine at what i feel is a fair price. The accessories and extra mags are worth $200 alone.

$950.00 or best offer CASH or $1050 trade value.

Price lowered another $50. Price is now $800.00, and this is the lowest I will go. The closest I could find in this condition and the Belguim made/assembled model was $1400 on Gun Broker today.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.