JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I came across this Ram Charger with a 318 on the side of a neighbors house and after a little chat with the owner now its sitting on the side of my house

Its been sitting for a few years I hear and there is a fair amount of rust and it needs a new tranny cooler line but for the most part she seems pretty solid and starts right up and drives, a bit rough she is going to need new fluids and some work here and there as any side of the house score does and probably need to be hauled out.
Removable hard top with roll bar, all the glass and all but one lense good(small hole in pass break light) Straight body no major damage with all the trim and badges still there grill, spoiler ECT and new MT's .

Im open to trade offers in fire arms, ammunition, surplus and emergency supplies or 800 in cash and she is yours. Little bit of work and she would be a great trail/mudder rig

Looking for...
AR, AR parts and accessory's and magazines and ammo.
AK variants
Shotguns
newer 9mm
modern revolvers
MRE's
Body Armor
Scoped rifles
Surplus ammo and eqt. cans
Survival gear
Dog/farm fencing and posts and other building materials
reloading gear
Gun lockers and safes
BDU's
Compound bow
Night vision
Hand held GPS (prefer rino)but open
Or just let me know.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

ramcharger.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top