JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Hello folks! OK, so I've taken the Yugo out recently, made sure the correct hammer spring I installed works correctly, (it does), and cleaned it up nicely. Up for trade is a 1970 vintage, all-numbers-matching, Yugoslavian SKS rifle. It is in bone stock configuration with the exception of the fact that I had Murray's Gunsmithing do a trigger job on it back about 2012. Since then it's pretty much been a safe queen. Very low round count. Bore is bright and shiny.

SKS.jpg

The Yugo has the glow-in-the dark night sights which of course have faded to almost nothing since 1970, collapsible bayonet, and the fold-up ladder sights for launching 22mm grenades. I'm guessing those are difficult to come by these days (that was a joke NSA watchers), however if you look around the Internet hard enough, some guy years ago with a company name of Bloom was making a golf ball launcher for the Yugo SKS that fired golf balls froom the slip-on launcher using blank 7.62 x 39 rounds.

OK, so what am I looking for in trade you ask? Let's get to it:

1) Almost any Ruger Mark IV variant pistol
2) Browning Buckmark
3) Smith & Wesson Victory .22
4) Some other full size semi-auto .22(?)
5) Some sort of reflex red dot sight- prefer something less bulky for use on a .22 pistol. (Leopold maybe?).

I'm open to trade + cash in either direction depending on the value of your trade offer. Thanks for looking!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.