JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
MILWAUKIE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
20200512_203141.jpg 20200512_203148.jpg 20200512_203428.jpg 20200512_203346.jpg 20200512_203409.jpg 20200512_203405.jpg

Hello everyone, for TRADE is this excellent condition 1953 Tula Russian SKS. As far as I know it comes with everything it was imported with except the ziptie holding the bolt open (I cut it off and put 30 rounds through it). It is numbers matching except for the extra magazine that appears to have had the serial number mostly filed off, and the rubber butt pad. The pad doesn't fit perfect, I think it may need a slightly longer screw for the top hole. Box is also not in great condition but you are unlikely to find a perfect box these days.

Not entirely sure what I want for trade, I am interested in:
Ak47/AKM (Wood furniture preferred)
Military surplus

I am NOT interested in the following:
Average AR15
Glocks

Preferred FFL is 99 pawn and gun
If you have something to trade, worst I can say is no thanks.
Thanks for looking

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am interested in your SKS. I would like to offer you a mossberg 590 in trade. It is the cerakoted FDE pump action shotgun with the side saddle in this photograph. If that doesnt interest you I would offer my AK, with cash on your end. It is a PSA gf3 20200525_200711.jpg

I am interested in your SKS. I would like to offer you a mossberg 590 in trade. It is the cerakoted FDE pump action shotgun with the side saddle in this photograph. If that doesnt interest you I would offer my AK, with cash on your end. It is a PSA gf3View attachment 702307
Thank you for the offers but I have a couple 870 wingmasters that are enough shotgun for me. As for the AK I don't like the of finish. Appreciate the offers though

Thank you for the offers but I have a couple 870 wingmasters that are enough shotgun for me. As for the AK I don't like the of finish. Appreciate the offers though
It is just spraypaint to help blend into the environment, and is easily removabe with n
Do you cerakote every gun you own?

My firearms are tools, and I perform a basic camouflaging of the rifles to help them blend into the natural environment. Black rifles don't blend at all. I have set my rifles down 10 yards into the bush and I would never know they were there if I hadn't put then there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.