JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
SNOHOMISH
State
Washington
Zip Code
This is a 1948 Marlin 336RC in 30-30 Winchester. This is JM stamped and "E" code dated. This does fire and in full working condition. Finish is in OK condition, but there was some past rust. Overall it is not bad condition for the age of the gun. Action is smooth and trigger is fine.

IMG_6293.jpg IMG_6297.jpg IMG_6294.jpg IMG_6295.jpg unnamed-10.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi Kirk, not sure if you have seen my message here and in a pm I sent ive seen you online a few times, but nothing from you yet. Please check your message inbox. I know sometimes people have issues with accessing thier inbox mail on here.

Thanks Kirk

Hi Kirk, not sure if you have seen my message here and in a pm I sent ive seen you online a few times, but nothing from you yet. Please check your message inbox. I know sometimes people have issues with accessing thier inbox mail on here.

Thanks Kirk
Yeah, I am not real happy with you spamming me and sending texts to phone numbers looking for me when I never gave you a phone number.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.