JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Has been refinished, has original stock with matching serial number. I replaced it With a new one since it had a very small hairline crack. Comes with ammo. This gun was used to hunt deer then to slaughter some cattle and has not been fired much since 1927. The bore shows it too. This gun beats the crap out of a Winchester model 94 30-30. In accuracy, handling, feel, actual ballistics (Not just on paper) and build. Looking to sell in Salem Oregon. Willing to trade for bullion Only .
$400 image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I could go up there, but I have been bamboozled and even had people not show up to deals only to stop answering the phone. Also ever since some gang thuglet 16 year old punks (Who were not caught) decided to use me for target practice (For no reason)and I barely made it, I don't like traveling to large suburban areas. Hope you understand. Thanks for your interest.

I don't know how to contact you, I haven't had a reply but I see you had a conversation with someone. but nothing in my inbox

replied to wrong guy. yosemite sam was very rude and i thought you were him.
i have the 35 in salem still for now. lots of callers on it.
thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top