JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I am refocusing my collection and this rifle has been a thorn in my side, so I pulled it apart and am selling it as a parts kit. As a disclaimer, this is not plug and play. This needs to be assembled by a competent gunsmith.

Included are the following parts:
Eddystone receiver
Two (2) JA replacement barrels
Two (2) bolts (one Winchester)
Trigger guard assembly (maybe two)
Complete stock assembly (Raritan arsenal marked)

All other necessary sights, pins, and parts to assemble a complete rifle, with spare parts left over. The lower handguard matches the color of the stock nicely, but I would have replaced the upper handguard, as it's an arsenal repair and it doesn't color match well. Both Johnson Automatics barrels seem to be in fine shape, with good crisp, clean bores. In the interest of full disclosure, when I had one of the barrels installed on this rifle, I could not get it to shoot well with my hand loads. I never tried the other barrel. The barrel I've used is marked.

I have not taken pictures yet, but will try to get some up in the next few days. I am going to post this here for a week or so before cross posting it on cmp forums.

I am asking $600 o.b.o. Mainly interested in cash, but I am willing to entertain trades, as long as you don't expect cash on my end.

$575 if you come get it, for $600 I will deliver as far as Eugene or Salem.

I can also driver to Redmond gun show on Sunday.

Three bullet weights, several charges, Factory ammo, different shooters. I covered my bases

Like I said, the one barrel is suspect. Still enough value in the rest of the parts. I'll leave it up for a while and then I'll just build it with the other barrel and shove it back in the safe...

Not at this time, no. All or none for now, or I will just build it back up or stockpile the parts. I'm a bit of a hoarder anyway...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top