JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new Springfield Mil-Spec (PB108LP). NM serial number so assembled and finished in the US. Near perfect condition with only a couple very minor marks from holster wear.

Forged frame, slide and barrel, 3-dot combat sights, high-hand TM grip, beveled magazine well, polished feed ramp & throated barrel, arched mainspring housing, stainless steel barrel, lowered and flared ejection port, angled slide serrations, loaded chamber indicator and titanium firing pin.

I bought this about six months ago barely used. The dealer stated that the previous customer bought it, fired a few rounds and returned it as they wanted to upgrade (I found no sign that it had ever been taken out of the box much less fired). Since then I have put just under 300 problem free rounds through it. I have just decided that I have bought too many handguns in too many calibers and want to consolidate.

It comes with the original box, accessories (wood grips, plastic grips, 2 mag holder and holster), paperwork, six factory mags, 2 Shooting Star mags, a Fobus belt holster and two mag carrier and a box of 50 Gold Dot 200 +P JHP and 25 rounds Remington UMC 230 FMJ.

$600 cash. No onger interested in trades as I just bought a PPS at the gun show in Albany.

View attachment 215637

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.