JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My brother recently bought a Kimber Pro-Carry II. We are going to celebrate his birthday on Monday and I'd like to pick him up a few more magazines. I am only going to be able to get to Wholesale Sports in Salem, as this is my work week and I have two very long shifts, so Sunday is my only day when I will have time to go shopping. Any recommendations on what to get him? I don't want to buy the most expensive thing out there, but would like to get hims something that will work. Heck, for all I know Wholesale may not even carry the magazines I need. Just looking for suggestions.

Thank you.

There's a guy who comes to almost all the major gun shows in Portland who offers new magazines of all shapes and sizes and types for a good deal less than I've found anywhere else. He has a lot of mags that aren't in original packaging but are still clearly new that are much cheaper than you find locally or even on line. He always has a lot of the Kimber Pro mags for a song. I've used two of the 7-round mags I bought for years in my Sig 1911 and they're great. Of course, you have to figure in the parking and entry fees, so if that's all you're going for, you might just want to look online.

There's a guy who comes to almost all the major gun shows in Portland who offers new magazines of all shapes and sizes and types for a good deal less than I've found anywhere else. He has a lot of mags that aren't in original packaging but are still clearly new that are much cheaper than you find locally or even on line. He always has a lot of the Kimber Pro mags for a song. I've used two of the 7-round mags I bought for years in my Sig 1911 and they're great. Of course, you have to figure in the parking and entry fees, so if that's all you're going for, you might just want to look online.

Thanks for the information, but i am just looking for something i can pickup tomorrow. Its last minute i know but i have been slammed at work and this get together was last minute as well.

Sorry, can't help you with Salem or Wholesale Sports. I don't know if the Pro Carry mags are the same as a full size, but Kimber branded mags for the full size had only been $22.99 at Fisherman's Marine. Seems they usually have them too.

Mike

With the alloy frame you need mag's with a follower that will not impact the frame when empty. The Kimber Tac Pro mags are good, I have several. The cheap mags with the non-skirted follower will damage the gun.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top