JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
And this is why we should make people have a number of posts before posting ads- will help them at least make it scrolling down to classifieds...

osanchez -

I suspect you won't have any problems selling your gun. But if you do, I agree with iamme that you might want to post it in the Handgun Classified area:

Handgun Classifieds

In that section are some sticky notes that help to explain how and where you can legally sell your gun. Plus there are notes on how to do pictures, which from my little experience, pictures really help. Good close up pictures are a big help. Even a link to PhotoBucket helps.

But like I said you probably won't have any trouble even putting your ad where you did.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Bill

i guess if your phone doesnt view pics, then you dont get no pics. pretty hard to understand isnt it?

i would much rather pm my # number for pics then jump through the hoops of fire of a full doc ftf deal. then again, im not a pinched up nancy.

ymmv.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.