Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1911 Kimber stainless II

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by osanchez, Sep 30, 2012.

1. osanchez

osanchez Pasco, WA New Member

I have a 1911 Kimber Stainless II. WTT for a Romanian AK 47. OBO.
    PM phone # for pics

2. iamme

iamme Lane County Well-Known Member

And this is why we should make people have a number of posts before posting ads- will help them at least make it scrolling down to classifieds...

3. BZawlocki

BZawlocki Lower Puget Sound Member

osanchez -

I suspect you won't have any problems selling your gun. But if you do, I agree with iamme that you might want to post it in the Handgun Classified area:

Handgun Classifieds

In that section are some sticky notes that help to explain how and where you can legally sell your gun. Plus there are notes on how to do pictures, which from my little experience, pictures really help. Good close up pictures are a big help. Even a link to PhotoBucket helps.

But like I said you probably won't have any trouble even putting your ad where you did.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Bill

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

He lost me when he said PM phone for pictures. I don't know him. And he makes several assumpations on the way people use thier phone.

5. humdrum

humdrum Lakewood Active Member

First impressions are everything, and even more so when dealing with firearms over the intrawebs. Strike one in my book.

6. fry

fry pacific north west Active Member

i guess if your phone doesnt view pics, then you dont get no pics. pretty hard to understand isnt it?

i would much rather pm my # number for pics then jump through the hoops of fire of a full doc ftf deal. then again, im not a pinched up nancy.

ymmv.