JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 1905 Model 97 Takedown Bought it from the local pawn shop for a very very good price. Thought about cutting it down but I wanted to find a beater TD and use the Barrel from it. But gave up on the Idea. I instead found a good deal on a 20" 870 plain barrel and then picked up a mid 60's checkered butt stock and plain forestock I then put the forestock in my lathe and turned it into a corncob style forestock And then put all that on my 1970's era Wingmaster. Making a very nice looking Home defense and Jack Rabbit hunting gun

LraB6Q4.jpg

My Dad had an old Western Field (Monkey Wards) pump 12 Ga, a Browning type action with the square back receiver. A 30" full choke barrel, he used it for duck hunting. It was brutal to shoot, and not much to look at. After he passed, I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it, but knew for sure I'd never use it. It's been my "Repel Boarders" shotgun for a good long time now. Amazing what a shorter barrel and a slip on recoil pad will do. And it's definitely NOT a '97 Winchester.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews