JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want a .17 HMR. I've had one before (a Marlin).

Requirements:
Heavy barrel profile
Rail for picatinny rings.
Better than a basic plastic/wood stock
Forward sling swivel for bipod
Adjustable trigger
Magazine fed
Accurate as all get out, will be pushing it out to 300 yards when it's not windy

Thanks guys! :)

I have a Savage like this one. Love it . I have bipod on it though ( not my pic)
I am able to have a sling and the bipod with the way that stock is. I'm 6'5" and
it fits well.

es%2Farmslist%2Fuploads%2Fposts%2F2013%2F09%2F05%2F2078170_02_savage_17hmr_model_93r17_stani_640.jpg

I'm a leftie, so thumbhole stocks are generally a no-go. I don't need a left handed action though. I grew up shooting nothing but right-handed actions, and I'm too used to them to convert now.

the only two ive ever shot have been a savage and a marlin. i liked them both. never owned one but they do a number on squirrels and grey diggers :D

feel like sharing your plans with it?

the only two ive ever shot have been a savage and a marlin. i liked them both. never owned one but they do a number on squirrels and grey diggers :D

feel like sharing your plans with it?

Poking really small holes in paper for fun. Turning small critters inside out for even MORE fun.

I'm a leftie, so thumbhole stocks are generally a no-go. I don't need a left handed action though. I grew up shooting nothing but right-handed actions, and I'm too used to them to convert now.
I have looked and not found a stock I liked yet to replaces. Ya that CZ might be a good way.

I'd put my Tikka up against anything else in the accuracy department. When I shoot a nute I aim for the mite on the hair in the ear.

That said, 300 yards is asking a lot out of a 17 grain bullet. Even a girlish giggle of a puff of wind will toss the bullet sideways at that distance.

P

I'd put my Tikka up against anything else in the accuracy department. When I shoot a nute I aim for the mite on the hair in the ear.

That said, 300 yards is asking a lot out of a 17 grain bullet. Even a girlish giggle of a puff of wind will toss the bullet sideways at that distance.

P

The OP and I went to take a peek at the T1x and we were both underwhelmed when comparing it to a T3. Good to hear they shoot good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top