JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So i toom out the ol 17 and slighted her in yesterday at English pit in vancover ... I shot 4 doffrent boxes of ammo ..the hornady 17g witch didnt shoot worth a damn ... The cci 20g that shot ok ... The winchester 20g didnt shoot at all tho ... Only 3 outta 5 shots would go off if i was lucky. But the damn thingwas that it groupes the best outta my gun ...
I did however get it sighted in with the hornady 20g that would shoot a good group but outta 5 shots 2 would always be flyers
I have some of the Winchester stuff that is dreadful. I have had ftf in strikes out of all 3 of my 17s. (Alexander Arms semiautomatic, Ruger bolt action and Ruger single action revolver.)

My guns tend to like the TNT round from CCI.

I've shot 10s of thousands or rounds out of a half dozen different 93r17's and one modle 503 over the last 15 years. Aside from shooting the barrel out and absolute hating the accutrigger, savage makes a solid shooter

They are extremely reliable and accurate

I personally like 17g hornady, then CCI.

The bolt needs to be wet and a bore snake needs to be used every 50rds.

You might a have a lemon. Or a dirty gun. I would lean toward dirty

I'm looking into getting a 93r17, what is it you don't like about the accutrigger? I've read a few good reviews about it. Thanks in advance. Terry

I'm looking into getting a 93r17, what is it you don't like about the accutrigger? I've read a few good reviews about it. Thanks in advance. Terry
Any side loading or pulling the trigger at and angle will engage the safe fuction of the accutrigger. You can remove the accu part of the trigger. You can buy a rifle basix trigger. Just really annoy the the accutrigger is sloppy side to side and still heavy trigger pull. Then it random engages....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top