JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
City
Portland
State
Oregon
SOLD

Rattle canned 16in upper made by S&W. Magpul flip up rear sight. Maybe 100 rounds through it.
Meet in Portland metro D9E59362-7A47-4F9D-8663-91D3532777CC.jpeg
BF7183EB-C55D-462D-A339-06FA359FE67B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What is the barrel profile, bore finish and twist? Did this come off of an S&W rifle? If so which model? Did you purchase this new?

Last Edited:
What is the barrel profile, bore finish and twist? Did this come off of an S&W rifle? If so which model? Did you purchase this new?
Full profile- 4140 steel. It's a gen 1 sport so all the specs online say 5R 1/7 twist but the barrel is stamped 556 nato 1/9
It came off a gen 1 m&p15 sport. I purchased new. Only one who has fired it. Low rounds. Been sitting around to to make a M4 style build but haven't. Chromed gas tube.

Full profile- 4140 steel. It's a gen 1 sport so all the specs online say 5R 1/7 twist but the barrel is stamped 556 nato 1/9
It came off a gen 1 m&p15 sport. I purchased new. Only one who has fired it. Low rounds. Been sitting around to to make a M4 style build but haven't. Chromed gas tube.
Thank you for the info. My understanding was the first Gen sport had 1:8 twist 5R rifling. Do you still have the original lower receiver?

Edit: It looks like S&W started out with 1:8 twist barrels and then started using 1:9 twist barrels even before they came out with Sport 2 model. I know all Sport 2 models have the 1:9 twist barrels.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top