JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ithaca
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
THE DALLES
State
Oregon
Zip Code
.16 gauge in good, original working condition. Double triggers. Asking $500.00.

In order to post here, I was required to post a gauge. .16 wasn't an option, so I put .20 gauge. It's a .16 gauge.

Additional photos, s# on request.

thumbnail (34).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
thestick
Nice lookin old shotgun! Do you have any info as to the model, age, grade, chokes, barrel, condition of wood and metal?
Looks like a 'Flues" model from the one pic.
Thanks

thestick
Nice lookin old shotgun! Do you have any info as to the model, age, grade, chokes, barrel, condition of wood and metal?
Looks like a 'Flues" model from the one pic.
Thanks
I looked it up, by ser. number, it was listed a 1924 model. Yes, it is a "Flues" model. It is all in good condition, and I have used modern ammo in it with no problems. Both barrels are full choke.

This might actually be better in the C&R section. Nice shotgun, and I am interested...
Can you share more photos, and condition of bores, wood, blueing?

I would be interested in more pics. Like to see if the ser numbers all match and the grade stamp. You would need to take the barrels off and snap a pictures of the "water table" and barrel underside near the action. Barrel markings " Smokeless Powder Steel" ?
Do you know if it has a 2 9/16 chamber or 2 3/4"?
Thanks

I would be interested in more pics. Like to see if the ser numbers all match and the grade stamp. You would need to take the barrels off and snap a pictures of the "water table" and barrel underside near the action. Barrel markings " Smokeless Powder Steel" ?
Do you know if it has a 2 9/16 chamber or 2 3/4"?
Thanks
Yes, it is stamped "Smokeless Powder Steel", and the numbers match. Don't know chamber length, but I have shot 2 3/4 through it. If you send me a cell number, I can get you more pics.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.