JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my complete upper. Everything is milspec standard. If you want a cheap upper that isn't top dollar but just works and doesn't cost an insane amount this is the best upper to buy.

specs:
-free float rail
-key mod :)
-black nitrate everything
-mil spec built, standard quality
-has muzzel
-black everything
-clean and kept clean :)
-comes with: stock, folding grip, folding bi pod, and keymod rails.
-gas block seems to be perfect, shoots casing straight out not forward or behind.
-556/223
-has never failed/jammed. I can prove if you want. we can test fire it. bring/buy any ammo it will shoot!

**will include 200 rounds of green tip 556(with stripper clips) If you offer a fair deal**

If you want to trade something shoot me a personal message of whatever it is. no need to ask me. looking for 550 cash otherwise

20221023_142638.jpg 20221023_142620.jpg 20221023_142310.jpg 20221023_142452.jpg 20221023_142556.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Anderson. has the little square indication
Just fyi... that square is a forging mark from Brass Aluminum Enterprises. It maybe an Anderson, but there may be 50 other manufacturers that use forgings from BAE. Or Anderson may use them for one batch and Cerro, Alcoa, Diemaco etc for another batch. Just depends on who can meet the order or price at the time.

Just fyi... that square is a forging mark from Brass Aluminum Enterprises. It maybe an Anderson, but there may be 50 other manufacturers that use forgings from BAE. Or Anderson may use them for one batch and Cerro, Alcoa, Diemaco etc for another batch. Just depends on who can meet the order or price at the time.
It's off an Anderson lower. Built by a guy who runs a shop in Vancouver. There are no other indications. I bought the rifle built, I guess to be honest I do not know the real manufacture then. thanks for the information though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top