JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My son and I have been picking up brass at the range when we find it. We've accumulated 3 full five-gallon buckets full of 9mm, and one bucket full of 5.56 brass.

We rinse it clean, dry it, and check it over to sort out anything that looks questionable. There's no steel, aluminum, berdan, dinged up, or worn out brass.

$1.90/lb for the 9mm brass. This is less than $17 per 1,000. (We have about 250lbs)

$2.50/lb for the 5.56 brass. This is less than $35 per 1,000. (We have about 60lbs)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Any guess on how many rounds per 5 gallon bucket?
pm me if you can do a volume discount for an entire bucket
thank you in advance

I just weighed a bucket, and it came to 86lbs net. At 115pcs per pound, that's just shy of 10k pieces per bucket. I can't really do a discount at this time, because I think it will all eventually sell at this price. I can round it down to $160 per bucket, and top them off with an extra pound or two, if that helps.

My son and I have been picking up brass at the range when we find it. We've accumulated 3 full five-gallon buckets full of 9mm, and one bucket full of 5.56 brass.

We rinse it clean, dry it, and check it over to sort out anything that looks questionable. There's no steel, aluminum, berdan, dinged up, or worn out brass.

$1.90/lb for the 9mm brass. This is less than $17 per 1,000. (We have about 250lbs)

$2.50/lb for the 5.56 brass. This is less than $35 per 1,000. (We have about 60lbs)
I'm interested in some 9mm if you still have I live in Mac

HI do you sort any of the 9mm by headstamp ?

No, sorry. That would take more time than I have available, especially for not much above scrap price.

In the past I have sorted some out by headstamp, for my own use. I'd sort out a couple hundred of one brand, wet tumble and load, looked like new ammo. Sorting through a 5-gallon bucket would be more than I'd care to tackle though.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top