JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this boat about a year and a half ago in bad condition. I stripped it down to metal but left in the back seat. I sealed all rivets using a Kevlar infused epoxy, installed flotation in the bottom, put a floor in it (coated with Behr deck paint with grip), built 2 box seats with storage, added a light bar, then added 2 small square lights to the side. The boat came with the rails which have cup holders and rod holders.

On the back is a 1975 Johnson 25 HP. I had sportsmans marine work on it before duck season. Spent close to 400 on repairs and it runs like a dream. Starts within 2 pulls usually even on cold mornings. The prop should probably be replaced but ive used it how it is with no issue. The prop had dings when i got it so i didnt bother. There is also a 30 pound Minn kota motor.

The boat isn't perfect but it has worked great for me. I ran it during duck season with 2 adult (230 and 190), a dog, blind, couple dozen decoys, heater, and other gear all up and down the Willamette from near newburg to south of Corvallis and it handled it all. We used it fishing as well and had no issues. The paint could be redone because it has chipped some (I have some left over from the last painting I did as well as some of the deckover) it also has leaves and stuff in it from sitting on my dads property. I will try and clean it out but having a newborn makes it tough.

I got a new boat so this one can go.

I will include the gas tank, trolling motor, battery, and battery box. If I find the fish finder I'll include it as well. It's an old one but works.

Asking 1400 or trades. for the right trade I am willing to include some cash.

Willing to sell the boat separate from the motor but not willing to sell the motor separate as a buddy has already asked to buy it if someone wants the boat only. Send offers if you are interested in just the boat and trolling motor.

Unless I can locate the title I will have to do a bill of sale. Wife put it somewhere and can't remember. Tags are good until the end of the year.

20180312_123755.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top