JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,
I have what I think are 13 30 round mags for an AR 15. I think they are pre ban. I have the tiniest idea of what they are worth, but I'd love to hear from the community what they think. There are also mag carry bags 2 x (6 mags per bag) and one single carry. They would all strap to a belt or a pack. I am attaching photos so you have a clearer idea. Thank you for your insight and experience. What is a fair market value? Are the values different for the different manufacturers? Are there any buyers out there?
Thanks,
Rome is burning
Rome is burning JPEG image-7E031102EED2-1.jpeg JPEG image-2662D83EAB2F-1.jpeg JPEG image-A3AC35B8F51B-1.jpeg JPEG image-B0B46662C279-1.jpeg JPEG image-D3AEA2611411-1.jpeg JPEG image-E42A542B0560-1.jpeg JPEG image-F19E156699BB-1.jpeg JPEG image-FC44E3C1C41A-1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Around $5-10 per mag based on what I have paid in the past and current mag prices.

If you wait until 2020 you might be able to get a lot more.

Pre bans are identifiable by the date stamped on the side...sometimes. If there is no stamp on the side they could be preban, but no way to prove it. Sometimes there are dates stamps inside on the followers or base plates...but these parts are very often swapped around... so hard to prove.
Anything before 1994 is pre-ban.
Old GI mags like yours sell for $10 in good shape, and I've seen them as low as $5 for salty ones. Colts can demand double the value sometimes... depending on the mag and condition.

In short.. $5-$10 ea. Couldn't tell you on the pouches.

That black follower is garbage, I'd replace them all with new anti-tilt follows and springs so their about $5-7 per mag to me. Mags are cheap right now, I've seen new Colt mags going for $12. If you are looking to make top money you should wait for the next panic.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top